This is the Take-Along Tote. It has all the same great features of my popular Adventure Bag with a few extras. Like center anchored cotton webbing handles and an outside front zipper pocket. But the real beauty of this bag is the clear vinyl pocket on the back. This pocket is perfect for storing your printed pattern making it easy to read as you knit and keeps it handy and from blowing away as you knit on the go at those trips to the park with the kids, on the bus or train, in the car or wherever you like to take your knitting. It also makes it easy to know what project is in your bag so you don’t have to open all your bags when you’re searching for a particular project to work on.⠀
Large zippered project bag for storing knitting, crochet, embroidery, cross-stitch or other craft projects. Zippered closure with inside and outside pocket and center anchored cotton webbing handles. Perfect for yarn storage, needlepoint, crochet, and knitting projects.
- Approximately 15" wide x 11.5" tall x 5" deep
- Can hold up to 6 - 100g skeins of yarn with room for your project.
- Stitch marker ring - keeps your stitch markers & progress keepers within easy reach.
- opens wide for easy access to project
- Inside full width divided pocket.
- Outside zipper pocket.
- 100% Cotton fabric.
- Interfaced and padded.
- Zipper closure
- Cotton webbing handles
- Ready to ship