Do you remember going on summer road trips when you were a kid? Riding in the backseat surrounded by pillows and blankets and books and things to keep you busy. Stopping at little diners for lunch and rest areas so "everyone could get out and stretch their legs". And playing games like the License Plate game to pass the time. Bring back the memories of those fun family trips on your own road trip this summer with this nostalgic bag.
Everything you need to store and transport your knitting projects in style. Designed to be easy to carry and draws up tightly to keep the contents safe and from falling out. The perfect size for any one to two-skein project. It can easily fit inside a larger tote.
Drawstring project bag for organizing WIP's. Great for yarn storage, needlepoint, crochet and knitting projects.
- Measures approximately 11.5 inches wide x 13 inches tall x 5 inches deep
- drawstring closure
- Stitch marker ring - keeps your stitch markers & progress keepers within easy reach.
- opens wide for easy access to project
- the top can be rolled down for easier access to project
- inside full width divided pocket
- wrist strap
- sturdy drawstring cording
- fully lined with 100% cotton fabric
- can hold 2 (100g) wound skeins of yarn with room for a project
- lined with sturdy interfacing and can stand on its own
Each bag is handmade with love and may vary slightly in color and fabric design placement. Please note that different monitors may display colors differently and the bag you receive may differ slightly from the one pictured. Every effort has been made to depict colors as true as possible.