Grab & Go Bag: A Ghastlie Notion - 2019 Mother's Day Collection
From the 2019 Mother's Day Collection - Ghastlie Snips, A Ghastlie Notion Grab & Go Drawstring Project Bag.
In Ghastlie Manor on Ghastlie Street, there's a Ghastlie family there to meet. Mathilda Ghastlie and husband to extend a Ghastlie "how do you do?". It's a Ghastlie day for a Ghastlie walk under Ghastlie trees around a Ghastlie block. With a Ghastlie snip and a crafty wit the Handmaker crafts a bag for knit. A Ghastlie vase made of fabric base holds a peculiar plant bouquet. "What's spooky? What's strange?", you might reply. It's Ghastlie, my dear. These flowers don't die.
Everything you need to store and transport your wip's in style. Designed to be easy to carry hands-free and draw up tightly to keep the contents safe and from falling out. The perfect size for any one to two-skein project. Can easily fit inside a larger tote. A perfect gift for all the crafty moms on your Mother's Day list. Grab one for mom, your sister, your friend and don't forget one for yourself.
Drawstring project bag for organizing WIP's. Great for yarn storage, needlepoint, crochet and knitting projects.
- Measures approximately 11.5 inches wide x 13 inches tall x 5 inches deep
- drawstring closure
- Stitch marker ring - keeps your stitch markers & progress keepers within easy reach.
- opens wide for easy access to project
- the top can be rolled down for easier access to project
- inside slip pocket
- wrist strap
- sturdy drawstring cording
- fully lined with 100% cotton fabric
- can hold 2 (100g) wound skeins of yarn with room for a project
- lined with sturdy interfacing and can stand on its own (no slouchy bags here)
Each bag is handmade with love and may vary slightly in color and fabric design placement. Please note that different monitors may display colors differently and the bag you receive may differ slightly from the one pictured. Every effort has been made to depict colors as true as possible.